Aweber is one of the oldest email marketing companies. It provides a platform through which business can build email lists, create and Send Campaigns.
Aweber Company Overview
Below is a brief profile of Aweber:
- Parent Company: AWeber Communication
- Headquarters: Chalfont, Pennsylvania, United States
- Year Founded: 1998
- Founder Name: Tom Kulzer
- Industry: Email Marketing
- Twitter: @AWeber
- Website: www.aweber.com
- Competitors: Mailchimp, Coverkit and Drip
- Strength: Great Autoresponder and it integrates with a number of web apps and plugins
What is Aweber Used For?
Aweber is used for helping business connect with customers through email. Aweber can be used for sending email newsletters, creating email automation, creating email autoresponders, creating email subscription or sign up forms, segmenting audience, creating landing pages, Creating Drag and Drop email templates e.t.c
Aweber can be used without a website. All you need is to sign up and host your forms on Aweber website.
Aweber Pricing and Plans
The cost of using Aweber varies depending on the plans that you choose to use. Here is a simple breakdown of Aweber pricing.
- Free Trial: Aweber provides a free trial for one month. The free trial has no feature limitation.
- 0-500 subscribers cost: $19 per month and $194 per year
- 501-2500 subscribers: $29 and $314 per year
- 2501-500 subscribers: $49 and $554 per year
- 5001-10000 subscribers: $69 and $794 per year
- 10000-25000 subscribers: $149 and $1754 per year
If you have more than 25k subscribers then you will need to contact Aweber for custom pricing.
Some of the most popular web apps, WordPress plugins, and softwares that integrate with Aweber include WordPress, Drupal, Blogger, Squarespace, Weebly, Wix, Zendesk, Salesforce, Agile CRM, Bitrix24 CRM, Help Scout, Hubspot CRM,Intercom, WHMCS, Zoho CRM, Woocommerce, Shopify, Patreaon, Clickbank, Etsy, Bigcommerce, Easy Digital Download, Ecwid, Magento, Gumroad, OpenCart, Prestashop, Stripe, Clickfunnels, Thrive leads, Thinkific, WPForms, Disques, Typeform, Zapier, Office 365, Survey Monkey, Zoom, Sage Accounting. EventBrite Paypal, Elementor, Elehant Themes-Divi,